Wednesday 3 November 2010

Yep feels like I've been in hell for the last couple of weeks (months), but there were no room or needed space for me there so I left....

Omg a lot of stuff has happened, which I will not get in to to much. I just been very busy..
..busy with being a fool in love
..busy with getting my heart broken
..busy with making very stupid decisions
..busy with trying and fighting to hard for nothing
..just busy with digging my self up again from hell

I have never been this depressed or low in my entire life, just to putting it out there.

But now I'm back with more energy, wiser mind and stronger heart. Damn it! I'm gonna bring back these few months I've lost.
At the same time I don't like to regret stuff I've done or been through, how else can you learn for next time? So I think it's important we all experience hard and difficult times in our life's so when we come back to life we are stronger and wiser than before and know what to do and what no to do.

So stay tuned as I have many news and ideas I want to share with ya'll!







"It's going to be a bumpy ride, to the other side..."

"After all you put me through
You'd think I'd despise you
But in the end I want to thank you
Because you made me that much Stronger"

Over and out
xxRebecca

No comments: