Friday 14 August 2009

Marbelle part 1

(Saturday-Sunday)




O My God!!!
We got home from Marbella last night after a 5-day holiday,and if it wasn't the best, it was one of the best holidays and vacations I've been to.
Everything with Marebella is hot, the weather, the party, the people...
I have never laughed so much in my life.

We arrived Sat midday, and Johanna's brother and friend picked us up. When we left London last fri night (early sat morning) is was freezing cold, but ow so hot when we arrived. I loved it!
I had a bit to much clothes though.
The first thing we did when we arrived was to take a swim and lay by the pool (miss it so much).
Me and Johanna lived with her brother and friend in a big house owned by thier friend.



That night we had a bbq with a couple of other swedish people that were there as well.
But me and Johanna was so tired after our trip (we hadn't slept any that night) we went to bed at midnight.
The day after we were well rested. That Sunday we hade plans on going to Nikki Beach where they have a big party Sundays.
It was mad!
The best party I have been to. Cause it's so different. We had a beach bed we rented and it was so nice. We drank and partied for about 12h.






End of part 1

Over and out
xxRebecca

No comments: