Saturday 16 January 2010

(The following I wrote yesterday, but had to save till today cause the Internet stooped).

15-01-2010
Well, I am just exhausted after today.
First of all I finished work 10pm yesterday, and started at 8am today. I had such a hard time falling asleep that a kept looking at the time. Last time I checked it was 3am, and I had to get up at 6am. It is so frustrated when you are just laying there and nothing happens, I wasn't even tired. Of course I overslept and woke up abt 20 min I had to go... Well well...

When I went home I was so exhausted and starving. Met Nikki on the way home.
Came home and ate a bit and watched some friends, then I started cleaning the bathroom and kitchen really quickly cause our landlady is coming tomorrow to fix our shower door. And now I am back in my bed taking some breaths, and eating some Holland and Barret sweet.

Have some stuff I want to do this weekend, but we'll see how much of them I actually will do.
Over and out.
xxRebecca

No comments: