Monday 22 February 2010

Lazy cow

So my plans for yesterday didn't all really go trough, you know about the power walk but then I was supposed to find an outfit for the night. I did go to oxford (a street I hate when I actually have the whole Westfield itself just by my house, but that store is only located on Oxford in the UK) but I didn't really find anything and what I did find didn't fit as nicely as I thought they would or it was to expensive.
Any who..
On my way home I bought some hung over food and snack for today, hehe I'm a good planer nah? Went to a Internet cafe and fixed my CV and printed it out, so now I have a few to hand out. Liked the result.
Went home and just relaxed and ate some salad made out of avocado, tomato, feta cheese and balsamic vinegar. Yummie! and watched the movie Troy.

We went to Boujis which I love. I always have a great time there, and it's even better when you don't have to go to work the day after. It was kind of quite but still fun fun.
I just had a minor headache today, but cured that with a shower and some pizza and snacks. We might go to the movies later as well, but again we did decide that on our night out while we were drunk so we'll see about that.

The to days plans were kind simple, yes still have a list of what o do today.

Monday
  • Recover from hang over
  • Clean the house - bathroom.

Not much but till something and organised.

So just have to clean the bathroom, and then tomorrow is were all the fun (?) and action starts.

Talk to you lots lata

Over and out

xxRebecca

No comments: