Monday 1 June 2009

Hey!
Just got home now from work, and really been thinking of finding something else. I am so sick and tired of this sh*t.
Its same old same old all day every day.
I even can't be bother when they (the management) have something new in shop or when they want to put extra energy on something. I just keep thinking I am not not gonna be here for that long any way, nor do I care.... ( and I really hope they don't have my blogsite and reading this).
I have applied to the Battersea dog house actually (yeah, dream on), but that is what I really want to do. Work with animals.
Been looking around for different animal and shelter sites.
And I have also started thinking about working as a nanny. Which reminds me that we have a new roommate now, Emma, a very nice sweet girl from Sweden. She works as a nanny and it seems a lot fun, more fun at f*cking La Senza anyway.
Any who...
Johanna is in Greece now with her mom, and is coming home next weekend. Its been so empty the last week, and I really miss her =(

Maybe have some mix of photos of whats been happening lately, party wise.





Me and Nikki been out

We celebrated Easter

The old gang at Vendome

Over and out.

xxRebecca

No comments: