Friday 1 April 2011

What up peps?

Ok, before it goes an other month without me writing a new post, thought I would just give you a little something. A hello maybe and I'm alive, just lazy lol. Of course you caught me on the day when I haven't been out for a early power walk, decided to sleep in instead (which was till 9am anyway). I've started to go for daily power walks, and the days I'm off I will go twice, one in the morning and one in the evening. Prefer to go out when there is not many people outside. So this morning all I've done is had some breakfast and watched TV, took a shower and washed my hair and now sitting here. Have some plans for the day though; go to the bank finally (yes, if the car wont be available I will have to Go!), update my food area, register at the local NHS, walk my walk (maybe a longer one since i missed the morning one, and finish the second last session of my course which is reptiles and amphibians. To night we are going for drinks to, a farewell to Anna who's leaving us for a better life (lol sounds like she's passed away but can assure you she's fine). Will try and squeeze in some cleaning to. Ok, before this post get to long and you won't actually read it, I will wrap it up. Have a good day and might pop in later. Over and out xxRebecca

No comments: