Saturday 1 June 2013

London reunion

Last night I met up with one of my long lost friend from Gothenburg whom I lived with in London. She came over to Stockholm with a friend for a few days and the Beyonce concert. Haven't seen her before last night for about 3 years!
Went for some loving sushi and a quick drink after. I definitely feel the age. Can't drink like I did before. Of course my body was more used to it and could handle a glass or two. I just get so tired and can't wait for my bed lol. Got home at around 2am. It's a real advantage to live in the city and close to everything.

Unfortunately I did not have a camera with me so have no picture proof of the night ;) but here are some flash backs of me and Johanna back in London.

Albert Hall concert

Beloved Boujis

One of the many afterparties

Scetch

Jalouse


Boijus

Ready for a night on the town

The magic trio

At home


I really miss the London times sometimes. I would never go back to how it was, and live there, but we did have one of the best time of My life at least.

I really feel for some sushi to night yet again =)

No comments: