Wednesday 5 May 2010

My top favortie dogs based on what ever

First of course is my dog. He was a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel.
No one can ever take his place. Every time I see this dog my heart stops.
















Rottweiler. I just think they are so beautiful with its shiny black and brown fur. Prefer as well when they have a long tale.



















When my family decided to get a dog, we almost got this one, a Boxer. Maybe that's why I got so attached to them now, but think they are so beautiful as well. I have a thing for big dogs.

























This Golden Retriever has always been my favorite. It was this dog I wanted when I was younger. Maybe because of the movie I was so obsessed with. You know the one with a retriever, a white boxer and a cat making it through the country side and the city to get to their family...? lol, any way.



No comments: