Saturday 25 August 2012

I've decided when I get older instead of lots of children and a big family I want lots of dogs lol. Not saying no to kids but you never know on that front, but with dogs it's eaiser and they are easier to handle I think, and they don't makes me as mad.
Dogs, and animals in general, completes me and makes me happy.

Here are my favorte dog breeds I'd love to own one day.

Boxer

Labrador (not sure if chocolate or black)

Rottweiler (a favorite for a long time)

Siberian husky (new found love)

How cool would it be to have a wolf?!

Of course I have to have the breed my family used to have, Cavalier King Charles Spaniel


I think they are all gorgeous and lovely dogs, but I am of course realistic, don't think I can have like 5 massive dogs and one small one. But this would be my dream.

No comments: