Sunday 3 February 2013

"Find light in the beautiful sea. I choose to be happy"

Sitting down first time today and not doing much.
Me and Linda went to the gym at 9am. Did some shoulders and biceps. Did not have a could flow or rhythm for some reason. Maybe because I tried some machines instead of weights which I prefer. But arms were really week and shaky afterwards which felt good =)



Got home and ate some late breakfast or early  lunch made of 2 wholewheat bread with mackerel on + a protein bar. Yummie!
Had a shower and made myself fresh and what not, vacuumed, talked to my parents on Skype and now just had a bar.

I think I will have to study eventually lol. We got an exam on dog breeds + in what group they belong, in like 2 weeks, more or less (For you who don't know I am studying to become a veterinary nurse, located in Finland).

What to do now?

Over and out
xxRebecca

No comments: