Sunday 20 June 2010

Pls take your time and read through!

As you might by now know, animals are one of the most important things for me, and animal cruelty and in any way hurting an animal is something I can't handle. It's just something personal for me, and not all people can understand how I might feel, and some think it's crazy to be so devoted and be willing to risk your own life for an animal. I don't!

I pretty much grew up with animals. My relatives back in Sweden has a farm where we would spend all summers and where I would help out. There were cows, dogs, horses, cats, chickens, sheep's you name it... I've seen what animals can do to you. For you!
It is a known fact (well maybe not known to everyone) that having a pet around you will make your life if not longer but happier and maybe even more healthy. I know a dog is a great company for the elderly.

Back in the farm I used to say that I had a cow, my own cow, that I picked out as a baby and watched grow. When she died I was so upset and sad. I was angry, and didn't want to eat any beef for a long time. I have her picture framed above my bed. I do realise and understand that this sounds a bit weird and crazy. I mean sob for a cow? you might think.
But it's more about the connection you get with someone. Something or someone that used to be there, isn't anymore. Your day and routine changes.

Me and my siblings also had a cat that was run over, my dog that passed away now almost 2 years ago, that I still have problems dealing with. Now I have 2 goldfishes. Animals comes and goes, just like humans, and you have to learn and deal with the constant changes that might happen in your life.

I believe in respecting others and not make judgment, as we all have our different reasons for our choices and we can never know what's really going on when you are not watching.

What I don't respect is cruelty to both animals and humans, but mostly animals as that is what I am talking about.

I have no sympathy what-so-ever to people who are involved with for ex. bullfighting and rodeo. They know what they are doing. They know it can be (or is) dangerous, so when they get hurt, or even dies, from the animal they triggered to actually make that action, I don't feel any for the people. Why should I? Give me one good reason, that i can't argue with!

I can just go on and on about this, but it's you that's going to read it all (hopefully) so I'm gonna wrap it up.

I was watching some clips on YouTube about this s.k sport and I could not bare to look, it is to painful, but what crossed my mind that's even more painful, is that I am sitting here having all of these thoughts and feelings and I don't know how I can help. Where to start.
My goal would be simple; just to ban all animal cruelty in all its way. I know that is never going to happen, but if everyone just gives this a little more thought, we can go a long way.

The only thing that really scares me in this world, is the human being.


This post has taken me 1h to write, thank you for listening.

No comments: