Tuesday 11 September 2012

Today we started a new course involving how to handle and care for different animals, like cows, hens, llamas, and pigs where as we're visiting this farm tomorrow. (when she talked about cows I kept thinking yes I know this! lol).
Half way in the lesson we are told as there are no teacher for the afternoon we have it off! I've not had this much free time in a long time. What do I do with it? lol.
We all went this afternoon in a hurry to buy some wellies as none of us had any and it's required if you're gonna walk around in cow pat lol.

Now I'm off to bed. I have not been able to fall asleep since I came here, dunno why. It's really annoying and then I'm really tired in the morning.. Ow well.

If it was that simple ;)
Over and out
xxRebecca

Finnish time 23.04pm

No comments: