Wednesday 3 December 2008

Boyz II Men - End of the Road


We belong together

And you know that I’m right

Why do you play with my head, Why do you play with my mind?

Said we’d be forever

Said it’d never die

How could you love me and leave me

And never say good-bye?



Girl I can’t sleep at night without holding you tight

Girl, each time I try I just break down and cry

Pain in my head oh I’d rather be dead

Spinnin’ around and around



Chorus:

Although we’ve come to the end of the road

Still I can’t let you go

It’s unnatural, you belong to me, I belong to you

Come to the end of the road

Still I can’t let you go

It’s unnatural, you belong to me, I belong to you



Girl, I know you really love me

You just don’t realize

You’ve never been there before

It’s only your first time



Maybe I’ll forgive you, hmm maybe you’ll try

We should be happy together

Forever, you and i

Girl, you love me again like you loved me before

This time I want you to love me much more

This time instead just come to my bed

And baby just don’t let me, don’t let me down



Girl I’m here for you

All those times of night when you just hurt me

And just run out with that other fella

Baby I knew about it, I just didn’t care

You just don’t understand how much I love you do you?

I’m here for you



I’m not out to go out and cheat on you all night

Just like you did baby but that’s all right

Hey, I love you anyway

And I’m still gonna be here for you ’till my dying day baby

Right now, I’m just in so much pain baby

Coz you just won’t come back to me

Will you? just come back to me

No comments: